Differences in the Roles within UDBapp
Users of UDBapp are broken up into different Roles:
- Marcher/Section Leader
- Appropriate for all members of the marching ensemble.
- Able to open any drill file, add personal notes and pictures, and change individual settings.
- Will be assigned a single performer label.
All the same access as Marcher/Section Leader with the addition of:
- Does not need to select a performer label upon opening a drill file. Is able to select any performer at any time.
All the same access as previous Roles with the additions of:
- Renaming/Editing/Deleting Song Files
- Editing Global Notes and Notes imported from Pyware
- Delete Members from the Ensemble
- Add/Edit/Delete Calendar Events (Pro)
- View/Adjust Master Attendance Records (Pro)
- Export Master Attendance Records (Pro)